So you want to download videos but there is no download link. No worries. I have been using this method to download videos for quite a long time now and it works. Follow the steps below
Before I start, let me tell you that this works only with web version of the Firefox browser. I did not test it in Smartphone.
1. Get Firefox Browser (if you are using any other) from here
2. Open this link in Firefox. This is the link to ‘Video DownloadHelper’ extension. Click on Add To Firefox Button and the extension will get installed easily.
3. Now on the right side of of the browser, you will see the extension’s logo. This looks like this.
4. Whenever you are in any website where video is being played, you will see that the logo changes color from black and white to color. Click on the logo and download the video. Its that easy.
In the image above, I have shown the list of videos that can be downloaded when I clicked on the extension button when I was browsing the Facebook page.
5. You can explore the Extension and discover that you can download the videos of different quality depending upon the quality on the source. You can also download only the mp3 version of the video and so on.